Τετάρτη 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

A little old fashioned - LO for SATW September challenge

Hello lovelies, how are you?

All is well so far but the new school term has started and with it comes the flu and sickness... I pray from the bottom of my heart that this year we manage at least to stay out of the hospital... Fingers crosssed!

But to our artsy staff now! I will show you my latest vintage layout for Scrap Around the World. Its my mother on the photo, back in her younger days. Lots of Prima and Finnabair products on this layout too and of course my beloved Shimmerz texturez!


And a little reminder of our moodboard 


Kissez for now! 

2 σχόλια:

  1. Valia, I love this! Beautiful photo of your mum and I love the soft pinks pretty flowers...gorgeous! Love the fabric background too.... good luck with back to school :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Gorgeous design and page. Your layering and flowers around the photo look lovely and the photo of your Mom is beautiful!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή