Κυριακή 14 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Memory - LO for Dusty Attic

Hello everyone! 

Here I am today with my second February layout using the gorgeous Dusty Attic products. 

This is a vintage layout dedicated to my husband's grandmother who passed away recently. I scrapped this photo of her and my husband the night she passed away. We are all heartbroken, she was the sweetest person and a loving great-grandmother to all... 

 I colored the DA Texture Paste with Dusty in color Pesto and I applied it through a doily stencil to compliment the beautiful DA Doily chipboard. The Doily chipboard was first primed with gesso and then heat embossed with two different copper embossing powders. 




I heat embossed the other chippboard pieces with various copper embossing powders for a coherent vintage/ rustic look. 




Dusty Attic products used

Image 1


Image 1


Image 1




Image 1


Thank you for stopping by! 




3 σχόλια:

  1. Υπέροχο είναι Βάλια, μπράβο σου!!! Πολύ ωραίο στυλ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. What a beautiful tribute to your husbands grandma Valia, I love the rich colors and the lace chipboard, what a gorgeous vintage look to this one, I love it :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πραγματικά υπέροχο! Δεν έχω λόγια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή