Τετάρτη 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Pink ATCs for 13 arts

Hello crafty friends! 

In case you havent noticed I am on an ATC frenzy lately - and there is yet more to come lol 

I enjoy working on such a smale scale and experiment and most important to complete something relatively quickly - considering there are two hyperactive toddlers and a teenager in this house! 

So, here are my pink ATCs made for the 13arts blog challenge #39 - Think Pink 


Some closer views. 

On this one I scrunched Tim Holtz tissue paper and applied it on my base paper with gel medium. I then misted with water and Chalk Dity pink which is the most amazing pink ever! Several die cuts, a 13 arts flower and microspheres and voila!

Same tissue paper here as well.

Plain watercolor paper, stamped and stenciled and then misted with chalk dirty pink. Lots of microspheres too. 



Here is the 13 arts inspirational photo


Thank you for looking! 

Kissez!!!



6 σχόλια: