Σάββατο 12 Μαρτίου 2016

Love - March moodboard inspiration from Valia Katzaki

Hello crafty friends! 

Today I hope I can inspire you 
with my interpetation of Dusty Attic's March moodboard! 



Life is a journey and what could be more fitting than the wedding photo of my in-laws, who spend their lives together in love! And of course, many Dusty Attic chipboard pieces to compliment my photo. 



I loved the Federation frame from the very forst moment I saw it! 
I wanted it to be dominant on my layout so I chose a coordinating embossing powder (Adirondack EP - Espresso) to give it texture and dimension. It gives a nice worn look, perfect for my vintage photo. 



My title was also heat embossed with Shabby-looking Frantage Embossing enamel in aged ivory and so was my sea grass too. 




Dusty Attic products used

Image 1


Image 1


Image 1

Thank you for looking! 




2 σχόλια:

  1. Gorgeous layout, I love the dramatic frame and you picked the perfect photo too, super beautiful :) the leaves are so pretty

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow...this is sooo beautiful and the chippie pieces are amazing! Love the vintage photo and those gorgeous feathers! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή