Παρασκευή 1 Απριλίου 2016

Off we go - Layout for More than Words

Hello crafty friends! 

Finally spring has sprung and I cant wait to enjoy the nature with my little devils, ooops sorry I meant to say, my little boys! ;) 

This month we have an amazing challenge for you at More than Words

Our Main Challenge is based on a Word Inspiration & a Creative Challenge.
This challenge is open to layouts, canvases and art journal pages only.

Word Inspiration - ESCAPE
Creative Challenge - MOOD PHOTO

Use the word ESCAPE as inspiration for your project. You can choose the add the word somewhere on your project or simply be inspired to create from it. Please explain in your blog post how the word inspired you, if it's not obvious.

Our creative challenge this month is a MOOD PHOTO. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so for this challenge we offer you not just one word as inspiration, but a thousand with this image! You can use any part of the scene as inspiration - rainbow, tree, white 'frosted' leaves, sky, horizon, fields, wild flowers, grass texture, birds, swirling smoky clouds, etc.  Show us how it inspires you!

VERY IMPORTANT! You have to incorporate both parts of the challenge, the word inspiration and the creative challenge, on your project to be eligible to win. When we vote, we specifically look for projects that display BOTH requirements, and not just the creative challenge. 

Remember that you must include our board image and a link to our blog in your entry post. Please check out our RULES!

This is my interpretaion of the challenge. 


My wish for my youngest boy is to ESCAPE the boring reality, dare to dream big and chase his dreams and to live life to its fullest. The MOOD PHOTO inspired me to use some bright colours which is not usual for me.  The trunk of the tree inspired me to also use lots of black colour.

I used Shimmerz Enamelz on Dusty Attic chipboard, Finnabair micas and graphite paste, Lindys Stamp Gang mists and of course 7 dots studio papers. 

Some close ups






Hop over at the blog to see the DT's amazing creations! 

And did I mention the most amazing prizes??? 

Have fun creating! 

3 σχόλια:

  1. πολύ όμορφο Βάλια! διαφορετικό από άλλες συνθέσεις σου και ήρεμο...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. So gorgeous Valia! I love all the mixed media, the fantastic colors and of course you're sweet photo...I have to try and enter in a More than Words challenge!!!! Have a great weekend :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Επιμένω πως ακόμα και χωρίς λουλούδια φτιάχνεις θαύματα! !!!!!Το αγαπώ! !!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή